how soon did yall find out yall was pregnant

can i test before my missed period and how soon thanks i took a test blood friday four days after implantation bleeding but on here they say it was too soon to come back positive thanks

JEHOVAHSOWNJES

Asked by JEHOVAHSOWNJES at 7:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• with #1 and #2 we ttc so long that the day I missed a period I knew. my cycle was clockwork to the day.

#3....wasn't supposed to medically be able to happen. I was 15-16 weeks along with her (it was over Christmas and everyone had the flu that year so I thought I did too, and was just getting christmas fat lol)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:46 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I found out two weeks after conception.
    Anonymous

• i found out i was pregnant 4days befor my missed period i just knew i was and didnt want to wait lol good luck!!!!
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• thanks yall i hope i am yall please pray thanks did yall hear about that lady on the news who didn't know she was pregnant and delivered her son in the bathroom MIRACLES DO HAPPEN YALL CAn ADD me if yall want thanks for answering my q and god bless yall and jesus for reals
    JEHOVAHSOWNJES

Answer by JEHOVAHSOWNJES at 8:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• 1 and 2 I was about 12 weeks pregnant...My third, I was about 8 weeks...lol never had to many signs in the beginning...and my cycle has been random since i started...so my pregnancies seem really short, miss out on most the first trimester
    Anonymous

• first time i found out i was almost 5 weeks i didnt even know i was preg cause i was told at 18 i could get pregnant
    sec time i was 3 weeks 3 days i knew i was and i thought i was 6 weeks but i ovalated late that months so really when i found out was 3 weeks 3 days
    third time which is this preg i was 4 weeks 4 days before i got the bfp i honest only took to prove people i wasnt cause i thought i ovalated late and no i did that month on time lol

good luck and i hope you are and you can add me too if you like
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• All my pregnancies at 4 weeks
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 11:35 AM on Mar. 16, 2010