Could i be pregnant, why is this taking forever?

My date of my period was March 6th, but never came i took a pregnancy this saturday the 13th, still negative, then on sunday i was spotting and now today its brown spotting. I am like clock work when it comes to receiving my monthly, and i have no reason to miss it besides becoming pregnant, hubby and i have been trying for awhile now. Whats going on with me? This is would be my Second Pregnancy if I am.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If there IS anything wrong with you, only your doctor can tell you. There may be something wrong with your HUSBAND, too.

It may merely be a matter of timing. Check out this website: www.tcoyf.com.

"Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" is like an owner's manual for the female reproductive system. The method WORKS.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• You are unconciously obsessed with it, try getting your mind off the goal and it just might happen quicker.

Answer by older at 8:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Depending on how long you have been trying you might want to see your obgyn and tell her whats going on. I tried for 10 months with our first befor getting pregnant and then with our second we tried for 11 months and then seeked fertility help and thats when I found out I had pcos. I wasnt ovulating every month and might not have at all the entire time we were trying. So they put me on clomd and on our third round we concieved. Now were due with our baby girl next month!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 2:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2010