My husband wants me to do him in the butt with a strap-on!

Should I just embrace his freakiness and do it or what? I am so surprised by this, I have no idea what to do or how to feel. I know he is not gay, he is just a total freak like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• A friend of mine use to have a t-shirt that said - I'll try anything once, if I like it, I'll make it a habit! Ok, so I'm the one that gave it to him, the point is you never know if you might like something. Who knows, you might find you really like it and in the middle of it, he starts getting freaked out.

I would maybe suggest watching some videos of it first, probably when he's not around, that way if you're really weird-ed out over it, he won't know. But even the first time you see it, it might look really weird. Even if you both agree to not do it, at least he came to you first instead of going someplace else. There's always a bright side.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• If you're comfortable, do it. If not, then discuss it with him.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:37 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Embrace that freakiness girl!!!!! Do it and have fun!! I wish my boyfriend would let me do that to HIM.
    Anonymous

• I think I would be comfortable with it, I am just in total shock. I think I hurt his feelings a little because I laughed at him because I did not know he was serious. I did apologize and he understood, but still! I am going to have to think about it and get use to the idea.
    Anonymous

• Um, that would be the last thing he ever asked me to do. I would never respect him or want to look at him again. Obviously he's gay Hon!!!
    Anonymous

• If you're not comfortable with it, talk to him and let him know that. If you are ok with it, give it a shot. Its good to be open to try new things, but if you're uncomfortable then he needs to be aware of that and understanding of it.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

OH STOP, IT DOESN'T MEAN HE'S GAY.
    Anonymous

• have fun! glad he isn't mine!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 8:43 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Thanks daisy! We are very open with each other about these types of things. I think I will watch some videos and read up on it or something.

And no dear anon, he is NOT gay, he is just a major freak. I am not even going to get into some of the other things we have done, but he is not gay. He likes the vagina WAY too much for that. The man is a freak about vaginas, lol. He would keep his face buried in mine if I let him.
    Anonymous

• i think he might like men
    Anonymous