30 minute meal ideas: I need fast and not-too-pricey meal ideas

I'm planning out my next 2 weeks and need a couple more ideas for dinners. thanks!

missbreezy214

Asked by missbreezy214 at 9:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• http://daniellecooks.wordpress.com/

Check out the Quick! meals category and the Budget meals category: rice noodles in miso broth, Parmesan parsley fish, spinach lemon pesto, chickpea and olive ragout, lentils and rice, tandoori chicken.... some ar 15 minute meals and some are under $10 to serve 4 adults organic food.

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Spaghetti, tacos, bugers, chicken patty sandwiches, grilled cheese and soup, salads, nachos, loaded baked potatoes (cook in micro). Breakfast for dinner (pancakes, frenchtoast, sausage or bacon---eggs, bacon, hashbrowns). Any kind of pasta, just change up the sauce (alfredo, cheddar sauce, etc).

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Check out 5dollardinners.com .
    Anonymous

• Lentil tacos
    Noodles and vegetables with peanut sauce
    Stir-fry over brown rice
    Southwest falafel

Send me a message offlist; I have a ton of recipes that are healthy, quick, family and budget friendly

Answer by rkoloms at 6:33 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Fry hamburger & diced onion. Drain. Add a can of diced tomatoes with green chilies. Heat for about 5 minutes. Serve over white rice or egg noodles. My family loves this. I sprinkle cheese on top sometimes and let it melt. (you can add some ketchup, italian dressing, woreshire sauce, and garlic salt if you want to spice it up some and make more juice.)

BBQ chicken thighs and legs: Arrange in a casserole dish lined with foil. Dump your favorite BBQ sauce on top, cover with foil and bake 350 for about 1 hour. Serve with white rice, (use the juice from the chicken for your gravy on the rice) and green beans or corn.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Cook one box of Zatarain's black beans and rice, and add one can of corn (rinsed) and one can of white meat chicken (rinsed). It is my easiest fallback meal.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 8:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2010