want to get married

Does any 1 kno where i can go to get married and do my paper work all the same day? Oh i live in jacsonville fl

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• DONT DO IT !~~!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• y not?
    Anonymous

• Your county's law:

Waiting Period:
    There is no waiting period for Duval County residents who have both completed a state sanctioned marriage preparation course within the last 12 months. There is a three-day waiting period for Florida residents who have not taken the course.

If you have not done the marriage course, you CANNOT get papers and get married same day.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• i had to wait..theres a waiting period. my husband and I waited 3 days and paid 70$ (I live in Houston tx)
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I ran off to TN and got married. No waiting. No class. Nothing but going to the courthouse and paying the fee and the judge married us.
    Anonymous