another question made me wonder: if your husband asked you to perform anal sex on HIM, would you think he was gay?

or bi or at least curious? i just wanted to get some answers from women who are convinced that their man is straighter than an arrow, but if their husband asked for anal stimulation with a toy (strap on/bullet) or manually, would you think he was turning gay? hypothetically of course...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• No-- plenty of men who like vaginas only also like anal stimulation. Where you like to be touched is not the same as who you like to be touched by.

That's like saying women who like oral sex will always like oral sex from a woman too. Or if a woman likes a vibrator she can just get that from another woman.

It's not the act-- it's the person you're with.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Yes...but not "turning gay" but actually always gay.
    Anonymous

• agree with ecodani, my ex liked anal stimulation A LOT and has married several women
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• No, probing the anal canal and manipulating the prostate is supposed to be as great for men as when they get to our gspot so it's not a gay thing, it's a pleasure seeking thing.
    Anonymous

• No. Not at all. Just because a man likes anal stimulation, or even penetration, does not mean that he likes men, therefore, does not make him gay. I rub around my hubby's butthole sometimes, and even stick a finger in there sometimes. He LOVES it...but is shy about it because he doesn't want to appear gay. Most men are very shy about this...but in the dark when no one's looking, they will give themSELVES anal stimulation while masturbating, but will never admit to it for fear of appearing "gay". It took weeks of convincing hubby to let me try it and he loves it. He's never agree to let me use a strap on with him, but I'm okay with that. It would be cool to screw him like he screws me, but hey...I'm fine with the way things are.
    Anonymous

• ROFL. I am glad I inspire you.

No, I would not think they are gay. I agree with ecodonai...it is all about who they want to be touched BY. In my case, it is ME, his wife. We are perfectly capable of having sex "the normal way" too.
    Anonymous

• They actually are more sensitive back there. The prostate gland is actually thier "g-spot" and yes it may be a bit wierd at first but it does not mean he is gay, he may want/need that extra sexual stimulation. Just be lucky thats not where your "g-spot" is. If it were you, would he do it for you?

Goodluck
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Nope, I'd think he knows that the prostate causes a pleasurable sensation.
    Anonymous

• no my ex liked the strap on and he was not gay...it has to do with the prostrate thing
    Anonymous

• Yes, I would be wierded out by my husband wanting it that way and I would likely question his sexuality. Whether is feels good or not it's still a dildo (or whatever) in their butt, to me that's gay. No offense to anyone, this is just how I see it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Mar. 16, 2010