meds/pregnant

I took Excedrin several times in the first probably month of my pregnancy more migraines before i realized I was pregnant...should I be worried about anything...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• have you asked ur ob about it?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• It's a combo of asprin and tylenol plus caffeine. It's not good to take asprin during pregnancy but you have a very low risk. Let your doctor know that you took it and didn't know you were pregnant. It's unlikely that anything is "wrong."

You can sniff a little cayenne pepper to knock out a migraine in a few seconds. Put a teaspoon in a small jar, close the lid, shake the jar, open the lid, sniff the dust cloud. Head pain gone. Seriously.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I just happened to see a question about Excedrin and it sparked my memory...two weeks til i see the dr again
    Anonymous

• People have done a lot worse than taking excedrin within the first month before finding out they were pregnant...and thier babies turn out fine. I'm sure it will be okay. I would ask the doc just so you know for certain and she knows about it.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2010