I feel like i am pregnant but all three tests say no !!!!

I have three kids now so i know what it feel like to be pregnant .I had a eptoic at the end of Jan. but in March peroid only last for 2 days at the most .All i do is sleep my hubby has been sleeping alot too.Tied all the time chest sore can any one help

keke-st

Asked by keke-st at 9:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wait it out and take another test in another week or 2. have you missed your period? or was it just shorter than usual? you're probably just going through some hormonal changes. why? idk.. but if you really think you're pregnant, wait till april to test again since you said you had what might have been a period in march. good luck.
    Anonymous

• Thats how I always knew, my boobs hurt. I'd wait a week or 2 & test again.
    carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• You might want to get some blood tests done. I was having the same problem with fatigue after I had my second baby. I don't know how many times I took a pregnancy test just for sure I had to be pregnant. It actually turned out to be my thyroid and a mild Vit D deficiency. If the fatigue is getting that bad I would say worth making a doctors appointment for.
    hope4life

Answer by hope4life at 10:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• i feel ya! my period was only 3 days but i spotted brown, now im really tired i mean the where if i lay down i will sleep all day. and i noticed moodiness set in tonight, i wanted to scream at Russell just cus i had to go to night class and take a 3 hour test while he watched the tube.... but im stopping my self cus i know im cranky thank GOD its COLLEGE SPRING BREAK!!!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• go to the doc and get a blood test done. with my current pregnancy, it didn't register until well after a month of conception
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 11:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2010