Why do people take their kids to a movie that is not for kids??

Two mom's with 5-kids come to the movie my hubby and I are going to watch "She is out of my league" It is a rated R movie.
The kids look like two 12-year olds girls and the other kids look they where under 8? WHY??
It is a adult movie not for kids at all! It has sex, Profanity. It was hard for me to enjoy the movie knowing there where kids in there listing to the bad words, and seeing the sex.
Great movie for adults funny and cute. But NOT for kids.

gammie

Asked by gammie at 10:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• i know that one. me and my hubby went to see valentines day and there was some 15 or 16 yr old girl with a toddler that kept screaming. im sorry but if you dont have a babysitter than DONT GO TO A MOVIE that we are payin almost $11 to go see!!!
    ILovemyson1020

Answer by ILovemyson1020 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I wouldnt do it, but in that situation, its not something i would worry myself with.....some parents let their kids watch inappropriate tv and movies at inappropriate ages....nothing you can do about it.
    Anonymous

• no babysitter
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 10:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• It is a shame that kids are allowed to see inappropriate things at such a young age.

Their innocents are stolen,Poor kids!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• It seems to me they don't care much if the child sees it...I would imagine they see or hear the same types of things at home. Then we wonder why they want to be so grown so fast.
    Anonymous

• They are lowlifes!
    Anonymous

• I have no clue...but then those same parents sit there and wonder why they have 5 year olds saying the F* word every 2 seconds, and have a 13 year old who's having sex. Hmm wonder where they could have learned that? It amazing the things parents will let their kids see now. When I was little, I wasn't even allowed to watch The Simpsons because there was an occasional, hell or damn said on there.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:34 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Stupidity at its best!! Some people are worried only on their own entertainment and do not really care about their kids souls. Listen, I thougth that if a movie is rated R the movie theater is not suppose to let the kids (especially under 8) to go inside. Am I wrong?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• It depends on the movie. If it has sex and drugs no I wouldn't take my kids but if it just has cussing then I would.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 1:11 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• because people are dumb! well SOME people anyway....
    Anonymous