which is wiser?

My husband works on the west side of town, I work on the east. Would it be smarter gas wise to live nearer one and the other has a drive to work, or live near the center of town?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Center.
    Anonymous

• It's the same if you live in the middle or near one or the other's job because, if one of you doesn't have to drive hardly at all, the other one is having to drive twice as far....you know what I mean? So it doesn't matter :)
    Anonymous

• Whose car is more fuel efficient?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• it wouldn't matter somehow someone is going to get stuck driving..lol
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• we only have the one car...he works 8-5 i work 10-7...avoid paying the daycare fees
    Anonymous

• Well if you both work different shifts and drive one car......I'd just find somewhere to live in the center of town. Really it wouldn't matter. You could live close to one and further from the other. You'd be spending the same in gas, just one person would have to leave earlier for work.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2010