is there anything i can do about this...need advice

i was alerted earlier that my cousin posted a pic of her on facebook with the caption underneath that said "she is a whore dont talk to her" so i check it out and sure enough. im so sick of her childish games she been pullin this since oct 09, all because i talked to and became with a woman she hated. she wanted me to take sides and called this other woman a whore because of rumors. i dont judge someone based on rumors i give them a chance then form my own opinion of them. shortly after i started talkin to this gal my cousin started emailing all of the guys on my friends list and telling them that im a slut and used guys...i asked her about it and her response was that i was stupid and jealous of her...i was like whatever so i blocked her and stopped associating with her. its been months i thought she be over what ever she got pissed about but im thinkin its more than talkin to this other gal...CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I would contact facebook, because it's harassment and cyber stalking / bullying. Which is illegal. There was actually a case of a woman that got in legal trouble because another woman had taken a restraining order out on her in real life, and the woman sent her a "poke" on a cyber site. Also, look at the woman who was charged because her bullying drove a girl to kill herself.

I'm not saying you need to go as far as that, but I would contact facebook and let them know, and if that doesn't work, then, if it really bothers you and she keeps doing it, you might need to look into cyber stalking and harassment laws - as this is becoming more common, the laws against it are becoming more common, as well.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• she has my pic posted so everyone can see it. i knew about the blogs she posted about me but she had those set to friends and mutual friends informed me and when they stood up for me she got pissy with them and treated them the same way...i want this to stop but dont know how. and i dont get why she is doing this to me...i been married to the same guy for 10 years we have 3 kids live in an upscale neighborhood my husband makes good money so im a S@hm and we are NOT on pa....my cousin is engaged to a married man(not her husband) who wont pay his wife child support or see his kids they both work long hours and are barley gettin by.

so any advice?
    Anonymous

• op here

and we dont brag about it either we tell ppl just enough when they ask about our "circumstance" to get them to shut up...i dont want ppl to know how much we make...or anything else thats has to do with fiances
    Anonymous

• Your the one who brought up finances. Nothing about your story has to do with money-yours or hers.

I think you can contact Facebook Admin and tell them that she posted a pic of-if it was on your profile that she copied and pasted.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 11:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• i brought that up cause she always brings that up.. i had been told by a few ppl that she is jealous of me cause of how she puts me and my husband down..even callin us snooty people..and which we are not..we dont think we are better than anyone else...
    Anonymous

• ask one of the people who saw it to report it. Theres a little button on the side that says report this photo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2010