so my husband..

told me if I got fat he would leave me! I am about 115lbs after three children, he said if I got like 300lbs, cause that is just laziness!
Anyways he has high blood pressure and a very bad temper. His doctor told him he needs to lose 50lbs to be healthy (currently 200+ and about 5'9"). He eats snacks everynight (not just snacks, meals!!) at like 10pm and then drinks energy drinks too all day long. I have told him that when he has a heart attack that I refuse to help him. Am I being wrong, since he will not take care of himself, but threatens to leave me if I gain weight. ((Just for the record yes I think 300lbs is too big too, if I ever let myself get that big it would be cause of a medical condition)) but damn! who isn't taken care of themselfs!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL! You hit a soft spot! Poor baby. Just ignore him, or make nasty comments back. Maybe he will get the hint that they aren't nice, and he'll quit.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Well, it doesn't matter what time of day you eat. Your going to burn calories the same way. Energy drinks are bad but that's his choice. Maybe you should tell him you'll leave if he gets to three hundred pounds.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 11:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I would tell him, the same thing. He is close to being overweight at 200+ lbs for his height. Actually his BMI would be at the top of the normal scale. If he keeps eating those late night meals he will push himself right over that line.
    What is good for the goose is good for the gander in this situation. I would totally put him on the spot, seeing as he is the bigger one.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I do, in fact I just did and he called me a bitch and told me to go to bed!!! Come on I am 30 I don't need someone to tell me to go to bed and shut the fuck up!
    Anonymous

• anyone who would leave you just because of weight dosen't love you in the first place.
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 11:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I would tell him to leave now because if he would leave you because of weight gain then he doesnt love you enough anyway. Weight comes and go but to threaten to leave someone if they gained weight is cruel. Im seriously sarcastic so I would tell him the same thing and then throw it in that I will mostly likely be leaving sooner than him since he is already close to the 300lb mark
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 11:57 PM on Mar. 15, 2010