What is light pink/peach CM around CD11?

Hello!

Today is CD11 for me and tonight my CM was a light pink/peach color with a little darker spot of blood here and there. Is this a sign of ovulation? I have had twinges in my pelvic area all day as well. We are just starting to try and we did try yesterday- CD10. I had some EWCM yesterday! but today it is more creamy or even watery and then tonight had the spotting. I am a little confused and I am curious if the spotting is indicating ovulation? I have not experienced that before!

TiDyedSunriseLZ

Asked by TiDyedSunriseLZ at 11:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I tend to have spots of blood in my CM while Ovulating. The more creamy it gets means you may have already ovulated! But watery is still fertile so keep it up. The thing about CM is after sex semen and vaginal fluids can be mistaken for fertile CM. Oh, and a lil rougher than normal sex can cause some spotting.Twinges are also an ovulation sign. Usually in the side that the ovary is ready to release an egg. A great thing to do is chart your BBT so that way you can see when temp drops (BD like crazy) and then when it goes up, and stays that way, you know you've ovulated. GL and Baby dust!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 16, 2010