What is going on with all this raspy coughing?

My daughter is 15 months old. She is not running a fever. The doctor says that her chest is clear. This coughing has been going on about 3 months. She explained to me that it could be saliva running down her throat due to teething. But my daughter coughs throughout the day as well. I suck small amounts of snot out about 3 times daily. She doesn't seem to be in any pain at all. I just don't like to hear her cough with that little rasp. Is this normal?

AllieMaesMom

Asked by AllieMaesMom at 11:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Health

• I wouldn't think so, that is way too long for her to be coughing like that. Doctors are so busy I swear it's hard to find one that actually does a good job. Good luck with your baby, I would go see a different doctor.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:57 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Thanks. I will have to look around for a new doctor. I was afraid that it would have to come to that.
    AllieMaesMom

Answer by AllieMaesMom at 2:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2010