Any work At home positions a available?

please no spammers. i dont to sign up for work at home united a.k.a. mallaleuca. or cha cha. does anyone else work form home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• check out online business systems.. it ciosts money to start but its grrreeeattt
    tasase

Answer by tasase at 2:19 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:27 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• There's plenty of places you can work out there. Just takes a little patience to find the right fit for you normally. My favorite is HERE or you should also check out THIS ONE

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• i have a job and business so sorry.. buisness is beachbody and job is kgb kind alike chacha... melaleuca didnt work for me i hated it lost so much money..good luck
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• This is what I do...

www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Happy to help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:17 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• If you get creative you can come up with lots of things to do to generate income at home. For instance you could do a daycare, or start some sort of other business like make jewlery or baking, etc. Or have you thought about direct sales? There are hundreds of good companies out there. I run my own direct sales business from home. I'm a Brown Bag Party representative. I do in home romance parties and make 50% commission on my sales. If you think this would interest you yu can always check out my website www.thbuzzworthybabe.com for more information. By the way our kits are on sale right now but the sale ends ends tonight at midnight. You might also check into getting a liscense to become an insurance agent or something of that nature. There are seriously a ton of things you can do, but you just have to sit down and figure out what it is that you want to do.
    brownbaggirl

Answer by brownbaggirl at 7:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Melaleuca is a great business to work for and the only problems that people may have with it is if you werent trained properly and you didnt work at your home business thats the only reason you would fail at your home business.
    Their products are great and they actually work.
    Anonymous

• I have a journal on my page that gives you sites that you can earn money from home with or without startup costs. Feel free to check it out.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 8:12 AM on Aug. 11, 2011