Bachelorett Party?

I am my sister's maid of honor at her up comming wedding. The only problem is, I have NO CLUE on what that means. I don't know what to do for a bachelorett party, nor for a bridal shower.

Please Help! Any suggestions would be very helpful, and you need not limit your comments to just those two things. Anything a maid of honor is supposed to do, please tell me about it.

bi-polarmommy

Asked by bi-polarmommy at 11:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Bridal shower--basically come up with games, send invites, have food. Coordinate the games. Make sure guests know the registries. You can do it at your house or some sort of venue.

Party--well that really depends. Some people bar hop with funky clothes/decorations. Some have strippers. Others are good clean fun doing something like... going to Dave and Buster's (essentially an adult Chuck-E-Cheese.

HAVE FUN!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2010