Need of some experiences and input; much appreciated.

My cycles are 28 days. Had sex on Saturday unprotected. About 6 hours later took an ovulation test and it said I was in fact ovulating, the 14th day of my cycle. May be TMI, but everything continued to come out the following 2 days. I have a 3 year old so this is all new to me again. I know you all are not doctors and do not know, but do you think my chances are pretty high. I know that you don't feel symptoms right away but I have an uncomfertable feeling in my abdomen area and faint feeling, otherwise nothing new.. TMI, but seem to be a little more wetter down there. Advice maybe, :-S

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I actually watched a show on sperm yesterday-- I can't remember what it was called, but it put everything into perspective. Of 250 million sperm, only 2-- yes 2! made it in time to the egg. The show just highlighted what a miracle conception and birth really are, and the sheer luck it takes for everything to be juuuussst right.

I don't know if you're pregnant or not, but having symptoms this early is unlikely, and probably attributable to something else. On the other hand, I do know someone who had a "hunch" and sure enough, she was pregnant.

To up your chances, of course... keep on doing it! :)
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:34 AM on Mar. 16, 2010