can getting very,VERY, upset and emotional hurt the baby, at 40 weeks along? Or is this normal?

mzbehaven165

Asked by mzbehaven165 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ((Big Hugs)) to you. My second pregnancy was very rough and I was a mess through out the whole thing. I wish I had some sage advice for you, but try not to put yourself under any more emotional stress by feeling guilt about "hurting the baby". I know that probably is easier said than done advice since I've BTDT and I worried about it too.

I hope you can give yourself a little slack tonight and are able to get some peaceful sleep. Sounds like you need it... Have you ever tried meditation to relax?
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:00 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• no it won't hurt your baby :) the hormones coursing through your body do affect your little one but being really emotional one day isn't going to hurt anything. mention it to your midwife/OB. hang in there, baby will be here soon
    Anonymous