How often do you do/get oral?

Hubby expects it at least twice a week, but I don't remember the last time I got any.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I stopped recieving, I stopped giving. Went on that way for about a year. Finally he charges up to me and yells, "Put it in your mouth dammit"... I said pay me lol.

A year later and we give/receive as often as possible with no questions asked.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 12:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• honestly I think its been about 2 years since hubby went down. He doesn't expect it from me but i do it on occasion when i feel like it since I actually like doing it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• i don't get it anymore...not since i got pregnant....i still do it though
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:19 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Never. I have to admit that we both find the whole act of oral sex to be incredibly gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Not very often for either but right now I can't have it. I'm pregnant. Usually my boyfriend won't go down on me because I refuse to on him. I don't refuse all the time but I have to be in the mood to do that.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:35 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• um..........like, every time we have sex just about unless one of us dosent feel like it.....so on a busy week 2x a week and a lazy one, 4-6x ;P i guess im lucky and i dont mind it.
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 12:42 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• when ever we have sex and that is every day of the week lol
    mrs.dewberry01

Answer by mrs.dewberry01 at 1:05 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• hm..seems like lately he's been getting it a lot more than me, though i'm in my last month of pregnancy and you know everything down there's...puffy lol getting ready for the baby and i dont think it's so sexy to him right now..., he gets it atleast once or more a week, me..it could be 3 times in amonth...hm...hmm...what's up with that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• whenever we have sex. which is like 6-7x a week lol. he sometimes gets it more often then i do, but either way we dont mind.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Every time I have sex. It's foreplay for me and hubby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Mar. 16, 2010