What is your favorite sex position?

I love being on top, but not like cowgirl style. I like turning around so my butt is facing him and then laying down so I am laying on top of him. It hits all the right spots!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to think that by doing doggie he didnt find me attractive.. HA! Thats the first position I choose now. I also like when i'm face down on my stomach on the bed and he's on top. We're alittle rough so thiers a bit of hair pulling and name calling lol
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 12:44 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I've never tried that. Is he doing the motion or you?

I like doggie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• the reverse cowgirl(what you just mentioned) is fun...i like cowgirl and doggie
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:10 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• OP here- Usually he does the motion, but it works with either one doing the work. It is the reverse cowgirl except you lay back onto your SO chest and bend your legs up (like childbirth position just not so stretched out with hubby under you lol)..

It really does feel amazing though. It hits right on the G spot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I like standing up with him behind me... It's so hot and it gets just the right spot
    tiptopgurl88

Answer by tiptopgurl88 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• bent over the back of the couch, fast and furious!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Doggie.........
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 12:32 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• SERIOUSLY?? I asked this same question a couple months back and i got 2 replies before CM deleted it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• i like it when we're on our sides kinda facing each other and have our legs intertwined...it's one of those positions that's kinda hard to explain and i ahve no idea what to call it...it just feels really good...we do a lot of kinky stuff, but lately in the last month of my pregnancy...i want it all lovey missionary style while kissing and feeling connected...maybe it's cause im emotional
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 1:49 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Doggie! WOOF!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Mar. 16, 2010