I'm heterosexual! I SWEAR!

lol...ok so, confession time...about 6-7 months ago I was out with friends and got sh*tfaced..had 7 long island ice teas and ended up french kissing some girl in the parking lot! OMG this chick worked me...previous to the kiss, she was just talking to me, telling me she had found a lump on her breast and put my hand on it, she had nice firm boobs...let's rewind again here...I have NEVER thought about women in a sexual way...if I see an attractive woman I am thinking things like...I wish MY ass looked that good, or I wish I had those boobs! Never, as in ever have I felt the urge to ...like...TOUCH another womans boobs oooor kiss one! So skip to today..I was shopping at Nordstroms and this woman who worked there went faaaaaar beyond the limits of trying to help me, she may have been interested in me, and I LIKED her, she touched my necklace (liked it) touched my bra (said it wasn't the right bra for the t-shirt I tried on) tbc..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• fantasies are just that....just because we have them does not mean we would go through with them.

notadoormat

Answer by notadoormat at 1:53 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• OP here...this is probably more of a vent than anything, but I'm just wondering...why do women like to have sex with other women? I know I sound naive..but I love my boyfriend, ESPECIALLY his dick!!The thought of licking a woman down there...literally turns my stomach...so why did I find myself wanting to kiss this woman today!!!!???? I wouldn't wanna do what comes next!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I'm with you. I don't think I could ever handle being with a woman sexually especially if I had to do any of the work, but it's a nice fantasy and I will admit it turns me on though. I don't know what it is. I don't consider myself gay or bisexual though. Bicurious maaybee but I think it's just fun to think about - I doubt I'd ever really go far with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Methinks the lady doth protest too much...

Seriously, though, that's how I thought in the beginning. I was just looking at other girls because I'm a writer and I need different looks for my characters... Eventually I realized the truth and am much happier for it. I still like guys, of course, but a nice girl here and there isn't bad... ;)
    hiddenstrength

Answer by hiddenstrength at 2:26 AM on Mar. 16, 2010