kids say the darnest thing

my little boy says some funny and sweet stuff like lov-e (love you) and yanee ( for aunt) and peas ( for please) lol i love it anything funny or cute that your child has said

mrs.dewberry01

Asked by mrs.dewberry01 at 1:26 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband is big about saying "bless you" after someone sneezes - so we say it everytime. The other day I sneezed and our 19 month old turned and said "sheshoo!" Love it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• my baby girl is just 14 months and she will pick up her ball and say baw ...baw and get so excited. She also calls peaches..o-ches
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 1:32 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Kids also say things they shouldn't. Like bad words lol All you toddler mom's know what i'm talking about! You have to watch what you say cause they repeat EVERYTHING!
    CountryMom357

Answer by CountryMom357 at 2:04 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I taught my daughter to say "nihao" an she says it all the time!!
    hiddenstrength

Answer by hiddenstrength at 2:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Yeah for sure Countrymom. My oldest has a different dad and was with him this weekend and my two year old said, I want Jeremiah to come home damn it! I laughed so hard and I know I shouldn't have. Once I could breath again I explained that was a word he doesn't use.
    TruckersWife426

Answer by TruckersWife426 at 2:42 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I just taught my 14 month old to say "ball" and she'll say "baw" if she has one, or "baw baw" if she has two balls, lol it's so cute!

Also I was moving the couch the other day so I could clean underneath it, and when I was pushing it back up to the wall, she walked up and started pushing on it too (haha!) and it was kinda heavy, so when I was done, I said "Oh shit!" Then I hear a little "O shi!" lmao! I said what?? And she said it again, and now I can't get her to stop saying it LOL Right now it's cute because I think I'm the only one who understands her when she says it lol.

Also, I've taught her to say "thank you" which comes out Tay Too and she'll say it anytime you hand her something :)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:36 AM on Mar. 16, 2010