How would I do this?

I found a foreclosure house for $16,000 ! -- we live in a town that a small house is usually around 50,000 and a large one is usually 80,000 ( smal, small town lol) ... It is a newer house ( maybe 5 years old, if that) ..I have been watching it and it was went down from 25000 to 16000 since december....

Can I just call any realtor and ask to see it ( and do I just say- I seen this foreclosure house, can you show it to me?) ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There should be a sign in front of the house...call the number on the sign
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 1:44 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• With foreclosures, sometimes you have to go through the bank in order to get access to it
    tasase

Answer by tasase at 1:48 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• If its a foreclosure then a bank owns it. You will have to contact them for any further information on the house. Foreclousures usually go really cheap. Cause you buy it as is. Most of them need some work, even if its just yard work. And from what I know, anything that is on the property goes with the house. I think thats cool...sometimes LOL Good Luck!
    CountryMom357

Answer by CountryMom357 at 2:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Foreclosures are usually go up for pubic auction on a specific day. Call the number on the sign to find out when the auction is. You will need 20% in cash on the day of the auction. Keep in mind that there is no promise that the house will go for $16,000 as that is the starting price for the auction. Usually investors with large amounts of capitol will buys these up at auction and sell them for a profit later on. There should be an hour or two before the auction where the house is opened up for inspection. Make sure you inspect the house thoroughly as often times people who are foreclosed on will do damage to the house out of frustration or anger at the bank - remember they've been kicked out of their homes and their property seized by the bank.

Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:00 AM on Mar. 16, 2010