am i stupid for being this mad?

my SO is completely obsessed with lady gaga. he's even gone to the extent of watching every single one of her videos just to see her ass. and even then i wasn't mad, guys have there fantasies right? well today, he brought her up again, and said you can see her ass, boobs, and her vagina.. but it was blurred. then proceeded to send me pics from that video. then i asked him why he's so obsessed with her, and he said its because she's so nice, and is bisexual, so that way if he were to sleep with her he can keep me too. this sent me over the edge. i mean yeah, its not reality but COME ON! isnt he going a little too far? how would you ladies feel???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to find you a new man! First of all she is uglyer then hell without all her makeup and I even think shes ugly with it. In the back of my mind I would be thinking hes looking for someone in real life to do something with and not just having this fantasy about lady ugly a**. Sorry if my husband ever said things like that to me about another women no matter who it was then I would looses all respect for him cause to me thats just dirty what your boyfriend or husband said.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I think he is taking it a bit too far. Yeah guys check out other girls but that is going overboard. My boyfriend likes Natalie Portman and has told me if he ever got the chance to do anything with her(he knows it's never going to happen) he would do it even if it meant cheating on me. Guys are stupid and they don't think about how their actions or words are going to effect their wives or girlfriends.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 1:57 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• he is lusting after her so yes he is wrong,I would shun him from the bedroom for a while the pig!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Its just a fantasy I dont think its that big of a deal. More annoying then anything.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:58 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• 1.) uh ew..
    2.) yeah, he took it too far. If that was my man saying stuff like that and obsessing, he can take care of himself or go TRY to win her over because he wouldn't be getting any from me for quite a while. He could also microwave dinners because I'd have no motivation to cook for the pig.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:07 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• That is really weird. :( I'm sorry you are going through that. I do think that is obsession.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 2:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• First of all he needs to grow up and treat you like a woman that deserves some respect...it is one thing for a guy to be lustful and a whole nother ballgame to flat out and tell you all this shit...tell him to respect you or get out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• UMMM okay you're dh sounds very obsessed and that's not good. I think some celebrities are handsome and when I see them on tv It may catch my attention to the channel but I don't go overboard with it. Your dh has a problem.
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 3:54 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• He sounds very obsessed and that is not a good thing. I would look at him and say 'the day you screw that (lady gaga) is the day you become single!"
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:10 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Ok, I love lady gaga too but not like that. I love her music, her talent...etc. He is obsessed and in a fantasy about her and that's not normal. Tell him to cut the crap 'cause it's affecting your relationship.
    Anonymous