I was just wondering??

Well i had a baby 7 months ago and i havent had my period yet, I have noticed that by internal exam that my cervix is soft like it would be if i was pregant and when i did check i got slight cramping also. So was wondering what you think if i might be pregant again or what.

tristinsmommy

Asked by tristinsmommy at 2:06 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Girl you should have got your period a long time ago like at the most 3 months after you gave birth. I would take a pregnancy test right away and if your not pregnant then call you ob
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• hmm I am not sure maybe. I would check with your dr.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 2:12 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• cervical position and texture (maybe not the right word lol) change constantly as a response to hormones, its not a reliable sign of pregnancy. for the first 2 months of my pregnancy, my cervix was very firm.

it is always possible you could be pregnant. i didnt have a period for 14 months after i had my daughter, and i must have taken at least a hand full of tests lol

and anon is WRONG. many women dont get thier period back for much longer than that, especially if you are breastfeeding. but it is VERY possible to get pregnant still
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:32 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Are you breastfeeding?
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:45 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• i didnt get my period at all after i had my baby just got pregnant again a year later exactly lol
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 3:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• If you are breastfeeding it can delay having your period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2010