Does anyone know much about dreams, and why a person dreams what they do?

I ask this question because I had a really symbolic dream about a situation I am trying to deal with, confront , and have fear from what happen? Is it because I am just worried for nothing and that's what i thought about before going to bed? Also what about when a person wakes up in the middle of the night to write their feelings down on paper about a certain someone who may be a victim of a crime? I would like some advice and help with this topic? It's a symbolic dream.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:23 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• hi...um i just read what you said...i am a dreamer an have had the gift since i was a child...did you dream someone was being raped or killed...some people who are dreamers dont see the full picture of what is happening but what we see is what could happen...an the feeling we get is something that we feel...i can't control what i dream but i do know if i have the dream 3 times there's more of a chance for it to come true. for 3 days i dreamed that my friends barn was burning down...an then when i woke up another friend of mine told me that my friends barn had burnt down that day...i am a dreamer what i dream doesn't always come true but alot of it does. you don't have to believe me but i'm not making this up...it's true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• hi i will try to help? Are you a Christian first of all?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Hi yes I am!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• ok good, it is more likely in my opinion to be substantial info then.Pls. tell me was it warning you of something?
    Anonymous

• Google it! It's what I do!
    tiptopgurl88

Answer by tiptopgurl88 at 2:49 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Hey umm yeah actually when I was 12 yrs old I dreamed that the guy that I was dating online was an old man not really a 16 yr old boy, to come to find out 3 yrs later!!!! after dreaming for months and years that he was old, he really was old, a sex offender, and also a male prostitute who got young girls to do bad things with older men. And I have dreamed about many, many things that all have happen. That's why I am scared. yes I am scared! Something bad happen to me at work, one night I woke up, couldn't sleep I wrote down all the stuff I noticed about this man. Maybe I could talk to you private. But it's bad I am really scared.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:57 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• talk to who in private???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Anon I can't get a hold of you, though if your anon haha, I would respond to you by a email though threw this site I am harmless. haha it's just personal what happen and I don't want to believe what I dreamed of, and why I really do feel this way in real life not just in the dream it's self.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:58 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Anon because a blog everyone can see, and I am not going to discuss what happen at My work, on this site. Since My dream has a lot to do with what happen in actual reality.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 3:04 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• You know it's just a dream though so maybe I am just too worried in real life.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 3:05 AM on Mar. 16, 2010