How do you explain this? it's about seeing my sister but really I think it was my mom following me

I was driving home one day, clear summer skies and about 60 miles of open road ahead of me. Up ahead I see a blue car, exactly like my sisters car, so I speed up and look over..IT'S MY SISTER!! But I couldn't figure out why? whgy would she be driving on this road? I called her house on my cell to see if she was home or if she was really driving north like I had been. She was home!!! So who was in the car? the car and the driver were exactly alike!!
Could my mom have formed into something that i would have noticed just to get my attention? so that I may notice? she does visit in my dreams. She has been dead for almost 9 years and it was not a peaceful death....I just can't get over how what I saw on the highway was so REAL yet it wasn't my sister...just weird...what do you think...????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• pretty creepy huh? idk what to tell you ...maybe it was her..u should have stopped
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 3:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• creepy forget about it! really it is too disturbing sounds too wierd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I just got the chills.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• There is no explanation. I'm sure if you think it about long enough, you'll come to understand what that was all about!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Not to burst your bubble or anything like that, but, I think yoiur not quite over your moms death yet, and you saw a car that looked like your sisters car, and you automaticly saw your sister in it.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:26 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Bi-location/Doppelganger.

Bilocation:The appearance of an individual in two places simultaneously.  In appearance to others the double may appear to be a solid physical form, or may be ghostly. Usually this double acts strangely and mechanically and does not acknowledge others when spoken to.

Dopperlganger: Unlike a person bilocating, when a doppelganger is seen, tradegy or death soon follows.

There is a difference between a doppelganger and a bilolcator.  The doppelganger is merely a shadow spirit of the real person.  It does not show any reaction or emotion.  Those who bilocate, on the other hand, speak and interact with people they visit.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:31 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• your family was on your mind... and your sub conscious brought what you wanted to see forth ...
    It is more of a living dream (in a sense) it's real to you in all manners, sight, sound, smell etc...
    Is it close to your mothers anniversary of passing?
    Some times when we preoccupy ourselves deeply enough our mind will and can do funny things...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:52 AM on Mar. 16, 2010