anyone every have sex even know the dr said not to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• NO. They tell you not to for a reason.

There is really no reason to put your baby in danger of premature birth or whatever it is your trying to prevent with pelvic rest.

I know it's hard not to have sex but honestly...Your baby or Sex? Doesn't sound all that hard when it's put that way...at least not to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• No as much as I enjoy it I would never put my health or babies health in danger just to have sex.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 3:36 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Nope. I have been on pelvic rest for 17 weeks. It sucks, but the risk IS NOT worth it.
    Bambi5826

Answer by Bambi5826 at 3:57 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• the risks are ot worth it. i did, but it could have easily gone badly for my baby. it was a foolish thing i did
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:30 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I did not listen to the doctor after I had my kids. As soon as I stop bleeding I had sex. Using rubbers of coarse.  Because the doctor would not give me birth control right away.

Answer by louise2 at 5:55 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• No they tell you for a reason. If you are going to go to a Dr and pay a Dr why not listen to them?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:41 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• no i havent, i was on bedrest with my second pregnancy from 11 to 34 weeks, it sucked-trust me it did, but i wasnt going to risk the health of me or my baby just to get laid.....
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 8:16 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• for me i was told not to have sex about 3 weeks before I had my daughter because my cervix was ready and my doc was going out of the country to visit his family for the weekend and was scared I was going to deliver over the weekend.i mean it theres a medical reason then i wouldnt have but there wasnt so i did
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Yes we did,lol. It seems like when someone tells you NOT to do something..you want to do it even more,lol. Thankfully everything was okay..it wasn't a smart move on our part but I didn't feel that it was that much of a risk.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:56 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Nope there is a reson they told me not too. I would not want to risk for any reason not too. Hubby and I had to go through 2 months of no sex but for us it was more better to not for my health. Then risk it for one night of a few mins of fun. We found other things to make us enjoy each other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Mar. 16, 2010