IS THIS NORMAL?

WHY MY HUSBAND STILL GAWKING AT WOMEN EVERYWHERE WE GO? I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT GAWKING AT MEN... TELL ME IF THIS IS NORMAL OR DOES IT MEAN HE WANTS BETTER?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• ITS NORMAL! If you dont trust him divorce him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• It shows a huge lack of respect, gawking is not normal in my opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• It's disrespectful. Lol once It was around Christmas time last year right when I had My Baby, My Husband, his friend and I went together and He decided to depart from me so him and his friend could walk the mall, and I totally saw him checking some girl out from what it looked like, I was following him for a good 15 mins LOl it pissed me off and He noticed I was behind him after 15 mins or so. He never did it since. But I think He might had known her, or wasn't even really looking at a girl but at a shop. So I wasn't bothered I have to admit I get hit on all!!!! The Time! Most on the city bus, and LOl I ignore the men one guy got so up into My space that I was quite uncomfortable He was trying to get off with me, I was like UMM no so i called My Husband we talked almost the whole time.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 3:33 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• If you are still the one he comes home to why do you care if he looks at other women. Roger has commented that he "likes" certian actresses to me an stuff. I don't care... most of them are hot. If he said... gee I wish you where as hot as ___ then I might think otherwise but I am the women that he chose to spend the rest of his life with... I don't understand jealousy since you are with him and they are not.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 3:40 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Looking is different than gawking.
    Is he just staring at them nonstop? If so that is creepy for everyone involved.
    Or does he look in an attractive woman's direction? That is normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Everyone looks but I don't know about gawking. I'm pretty sure my dh checks out women but he doesn't do it when i'm around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I agree with Anon 3:43 ... if he is being a creep and freaking the chicks out then thats different than a look.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 3:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• men are very visually orientated. now honey is he GAWKING, or just glancing/looking/noticing? big big difference. just cause a man gets married doesnt mean he is dead ya know? they are gonna look. but if he is being a JERK and making it a huge noticeable thing? that is another issue concerning respect. maybe you need to talk to him about how it makes you feel. let him know you KNOW he is not dead, that he cant help what he sees,but that making it super noticeable to YOU makes you uncomfortable.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:17 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Looking at other women is ok. But gawking is disrespectful. My DH looks, but on the sly.

Answer by louise2 at 5:52 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Disrespectful. period.
    mom25nstafford

Answer by mom25nstafford at 6:43 AM on Mar. 16, 2010