Have you ever felt scared or threatend by a person?

And to come to find out, they did to you what you felt inside from the beginning? I ask because I feel this way right now for some stupid reason.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 3:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• People really do have instincts, we just tend to overthink them. Listen to what your instinct is telling you and stay away from that person, or if you can't, at least be on your guard, don't get blindsided.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 7:31 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• i have. i was in an abusive relationship for 4 years in my 20's. and my gut told me from the beginning to be scared, to leave, to be leery. but i didnt listen.
    if someone is making you feel scared or threatened its not STUPID for you to feel that way. do you need to talk about it? you can pm me. i wil be on for a while yet
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:09 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• go with your instict! friend invite sent
    mommymadness30

Answer by mommymadness30 at 4:15 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• ditto, i sent a friend invite as well.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I have. I was in an abusive relationship for 4 years. He was a Jekyll/Hyde personality so every day I never knew what mood he would be in when he walked in that door. I knew it wasn't good to stay with him but I had no out unless I left my kids with him and that was not going to happen. So I suffered until he left. If you feel that way it's not worth the stress to go through it. Get away from it as soon as you can.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 9:55 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I know I lol am going threw the process it has a lot to do with My career. Not my Husband, a man I work with.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 10:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2010