Surrogacy

Hey everyone I'm interested in being a surrogate mom. I want to give moms and dads the opportunity to be parents and enjoy the fun of being a parent. I'm still trying to do research and find a couple and a agency if anyone has good advice a good link a good agency? I know it's not an easy thing by any means but I want to help parents enjoy having kids. Please ANY advice will do.

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 3:48 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Adoption

• not a good idea,seen Dr. Phil lately?? there are unseen risks! get a 9-5 job honey! volunteer at a hospital!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• surrogacy is an emotionally painful roller coaster. and few women can pass the psych tests to be able to do it. a good agency will fully psych screen applicants. because while it is a wonderful thing to have a heart open to the idea of surrogacy, it is something else all together to actually be able to do it wihtout emotionally damaging yourself and your family
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:43 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• The only advice I can think of is to make a list of local agencies and then Google them to find out what people are saying. It's a wonderful think you are wanting to do...good luck to you!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• There are plenty of kids that are in need of homes :)

I wanted to do the same thing until I visited an orphanage. And as a Mother to Bio and Adopted children there is no difference. Meeting her and him were the same as when those dirty newborns were placed on my tummy :)
    Anonymous

• Hi, we'll be interested - we've been married for more than 15 years and are looking to either adopt or surrogate? How do we contact you and we can answer any questions you have?
    Anonymous

• just message me on my account and I'll give you my contact info :) I'd be more than happy to get to know you guys more and talk more about the process. It'd be my first time being a surrogate but I have 2 kids of my own who I love and want to let someone else experience the joys of kids. But yeah if you send me a message on my account I'll give you my contact info!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2010