pregnant

i am 7 weeks pregnant and will like to know wat i can do about these terrible headaches i am havin

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• have you talked to your ob/gyn? headaches can be a sign of a blood pressure issue. they could just be due to all the hormonal changes you are going through too though. but i would talk to the OB about it. typically tylenoll is considered safe during pregnancy, but i would double check with a dr or pharmacist before taking ANY medications. you could try an ice pack on the back of your neck. that used to help me
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:27 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my first child I would get horrible headaches too. I talked to my OBGYN and she suggested that it could be from not drinking enough water. I know Tylenol is safe during pregnancy. So try drinking more water and Tyelnol. I would ask your Dr if you are concerned with them and they don't go away
    MommytoBe987

Answer by MommytoBe987 at 5:41 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Drink more water. I used to get really bad headaches with my first and it was because I wasn't drinking enough water. Also, tylenol helps.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:49 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• like op's say, don't let yourself get dehydrated. if you have recently cut caffeine from your diet b/c of the pregnancy, then this can cause headaches.
    congrats on your pregnancy!
    for my 1st, i used to pull the blind and lay down in the dark.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 16, 2010