Do you love your home?

Do you keep it updated and put money into to make it better, or do you not care how it looks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• i love my home!! my home rocks
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:20 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• My home is custom made just for us and I love it!

Answer by older at 7:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Nope. I do not love material things. A home can only be just a building after you've owned as many as I have!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:50 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I have a house that's old and things are starting to break. I need more space I'm going to move,but I keep it clean and keep my yard up.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:04 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I love my home, but it certainly needs more work. We have already done a lot, but we aren't close to being done. It's basically a total rehab job since it was built in 1908 and the biggest update it has had since then was the addition of indoor plumbing!!! (meaning I have exposed pipes all around my house!)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:07 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I am thankful to have a home, but I would like a bigger one. We are bursting at the seams, here.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I love my home. We were 33 and 34 when we bought it 10 years ago. Up until then we were renting, becoming home owners was a dream come true. We remodeled 3 years ago and put a lot of work in to it. I know to some people it's too small (1058 sq. feet) but for us it's perfect. It's the home I raised my children from the time they were 13, 12, 9 and 8...it's ours and I love it.Our sons didn't have their own rooms, all 4 shared the big bedroom upstairs that is now hubby & I and had the smaller loft room off of it was their hang out room & hubby & I had the smallest room down here. But, they bonded as brothers because they hung out together and we bonded as a family because the computer, game system and TV were in the living room. No one could go off and be alone and alienate themselves from the family. It was tight quarters but it worked for us. Now they are grown and it's the perfect size for 2 people.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I am fond of my home, yes. I don't LOVE it exactly, but I know how blessed I am to have it and I do take good care of it. It is definitely a nice home and in a nice area and we waited several years living in an old house (that we renovated and sold) to finally be able to purchase a new, larger home. We definitely appreciate it and have made a lot of memories here, but honestly if we had to move tomorrow I would not be too upset, as it is just a house.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:57 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I do not love my home its a place to live while I get ready to move on to Japan.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:06 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I love my home! I love redoing rooms, painting, decorating and upkeeping. This year we are concentrating on curb appeal. New gutters, new front porch, painting my front door, and putting a new mail box and screen door. Oh, and landscaping.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:06 AM on Mar. 16, 2010