Is your front yard a junk yard?

Are there broken cars there and trash everywhere that you just never pick up. Do you have old broken toys that you will never use but refuse to do anything about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

• No, we have a town ordinance against that and there are fines imposed if the yard becomes like that.
    My front yard is a play space, a garden oasis, the entrance it my home, etc.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• HUH what on earth? strange question. no
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:20 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Yes ... yes it is... lol ... seriously why do you even bother asking crap like this?
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 7:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• No, why would anybody want to live like that?
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:14 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I've seen yards like that, but here there are ordnances against that sort of thing.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 8:31 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Not around here. I live in a small village that is a tourist attraction and we have inspectors (NOT a home owners association, this village is 200 years old) that come around and check everyone's properties. If things aren't a specific way you get a letter and x amount of days to correct the situation or you are fined and the village takes care of the problem for you. Lawns have to be maintained, structures have to be painted and kept up to code, etc..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I thought you meant like trash and stuff...no no junky cars or anything. It's a muddy mess out there and I can't wait to get out and rake up all the crud that is out there since all 2 1/2 feet of snow melted. I feel like my yard looks junky right now since it's just not pretty....COME ONNNNNNNN SPRING!! :)
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 8:44 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Not the front yard, it's actually pretty. The back yard is a little cluttered and the grass doesn't grow well secondary to our dogs. : ) Definitely no where near close to Sanford & Sons material though. Not junk and trash all about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• it was when we moved in! but we've taken care of all the crap that the old owners left in the front yard (like an outdoor lamp that didnt work, a washing machine, and bucket of rocks).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:40 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• No, not at all. Any trash that gets blown this way gets picked up and tossed. We take pretty good care of our yard..I love it :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2010