Can you drive in a parking lot?

Do you know how to tell which lanes are one ways and two ways? Do you just not care if its a one lane and you drive down the wrong one, do you think people should get out of your way. Do you speed through them thinking your more important then everyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My biggest pet peeve. You're driving down the right way of a two way ( or one way) lane. Someone ( sorry but usually a women) coming the other direction wants to pull into a spot that you are pulling into. In other words they would have to turn left into the spot in front of you. You don't turn left in front of people turning right in the street what makes you think you should be able to in a parking lot? Then they get mad at you because you took their space. Hello I'm the one going the right direction for this spot not you. For you get into this spot from the direction you are going you would have to pull in, back up pull in again or be crooked in the spot. So crooked that even if a skinny person parked next you they couldn't get into their car. I could go on all day about the parking lot driving common sense which not too many people have.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 7:38 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Wow someone is in a grumpy mood...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• er wow, did you not have your coffee this morning?or did someone pee in your fruit loops?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• She forgot her CHEER-ios...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• The parking lot doesn't bother me as much as driving on the highway. If you are going 40 mph on the highway you are going too slow and you're a hazard on the road! If you are entering the highway going 25 mph you are going to get yourself killed and maybe me too! If you are not going to pass the car to your right, then get out of the left lane and stop riding abreast of the other cars so that people who DO want to pass can get past you AND the car to your right!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:56 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• My Walmart is FAMOUS for its shitty drivers. People will cross 5 lanes at a time, disregarding the rest of us who actually take the time to drive up and down the lanes. It's like they don't care, as if everyone else is there to please them. It pisses ME off too!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:33 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Another tell tale clue that you are on a one-way in a parking lot....note the way that the angle the cars are parked in. If that angle does not match the direction in which you are driving...this could be a serious clue that you are headed in the wrong direction.

Absolutely! Drivers in parking lots sometimes irritate me and sometimes downright scare me. Been nearly run over too many times to count.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• "er wow, did you not have your coffee this morning?or did someone pee in your fruit loops? "

I bet your one of these women that do this and nearly cause accidents just so you can get in that store 30 seconds faster.
    Anonymous