Question For Any Woman Who's Been Cheated On

Do you think its alright if your "husband" still keep in contact with a woman he was secretly cheating on you with even though nothings happening now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• HECK NO. no way, that would be soo disrespectful.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:33 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• exactly my F***ing point
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• NO FREAKING WAY.

I would rather have my head cut off with a toothbrush.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Not a chance!!! If you were big enough to give him another chance and this is how he responds then he has no respect and clearly is not interested in doing what needs to be done to repair things. This is totally unacceptable!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• no its not ok, it keeps the feelings alive and more chance for a repeat. They shared a relationship, they discussed things made plans feelings came up.. and then to still talk to the person who took that piece of him away, if you are ok with sharing your husbands mind and heart then whatever..it would kill me if i even thought he wanted to talk to her...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• NO!!! It's disrespectful and wrong on so many levels for SO many reasons. If he respects you and wants to repair the damage he's done, the culprit will be out of the picture. Don't let yourself be a fool.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:26 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• NO WAY,NO HOW.
    Unless he has children with her, then you have no choice but to let him. If they have no other common ties such as children..there is no reason he should still keep in contact with her...and don't believe the "were just friends" game. It's BULL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:39 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• NO.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:55 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• No. My ex husband cheated on me and when he was "trying" to get me back he said him and that girl were only friends but I knew he was lying (not saying yours is but I know my ex) and I kept asking him for over a month about it until he told me the truth that he was still seeing her and that he probably wouldn't stop either. Him still trying to have a connection with her that he should be having with you is another form of cheating. If he can't break it off completely with her than really what's the point?
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 10:13 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• NO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Mar. 16, 2010