If you got many baby jars from a friend and soon you discover that the baby food is expired would you tell it to your friend or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If they were old ones and she wasn't feeding jarred food to hers and she didn't want to throw them out, I wouldn't say anything. If, on the other hand, she's still feeding some to hers, I'd probably say something, just so she didn't accidently feed some to her baby. Just mention you saw an out of date thing on one of the jars, don't tell her it was most of them.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• if she gave them to you, just say thanks and throw them away
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:43 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I would say, Hay by the way thanks for all that expired baby food, good one, ace!
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 8:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• no, just toss them. Why cause hard feelings over something so trivial? Life is too short.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 8:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Wouldn't say a thing, besides Thank you and then toss them. She had the best intention, can't fault her for that.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 8:50 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• if they were a gift and whatnot, no i would not say anything.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:51 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Sence she is a friend, yes I would say some thing. "Why did you give me expired baby food, I ended up throwing it all alway".

Answer by louise2 at 9:01 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• no. if someone gave me something trying to be nice and then once i got them i found out they werent something i could use, i would just do with them what i please and not worry about telling them. how would you feel if you gave someone something out of charity and then they came back and said...well all that stuff you gave me was crap?

"no, just toss them. Why cause hard feelings over something so trivial? Life is too short. " perfect answer....life is too short!
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I'd just throw them away too. Do you think she was trying to poison your baby or something? She meant well. If she asked me about I'd just say "oh yeah I checked the expiration date and they were all past due. Serves me right for waiting so long to have kids eh?" and I'd let that be the end of it. I am certain she wasn't trying to slip something by you.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:19 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I would just throw them away. If she ever asks about the food. I would say they expired so I had to threw them out. She may not have even thougth about looking at that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2010