I have an Irish question?

I should find out today what the sex of my baby is, what do you guys think about for a boy: Landon Cole or Landon Kelly? My husbands Irish and his real first name is Kelly which is very Irish. Our last name is Harrington, again, Irish. For a girl: ___________ Rosa or Rosalee. I cant figure out a good first name. My grandma passed away unexpectedly last year and her middle name was Rosetta so I wanted to keep it going in the family, its 3 generations of Rosetta, Rosie, and Rose. I miss my grandma so much, she died 3 months before my wedding last year, she'd be honored to know we kept Rose in the family. Any suggestions ladies!

Blueyz1981

Asked by Blueyz1981 at 9:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Irish names in my family include Keely, Shannon, and Heather.

Others I can think of are Colleen, Maura, Shea (Shay), Shaylene, and Maeve.

I like the sound of Shannon Rosalee Harrington. Shannon Harrington has a really nice ring to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• check out the following websites they have all kinds of irish baby girl names.

http://www.babynames.com/irish-baby-names.php?gender=F

http://www.babynamesofireland.com

www.babynology.com/irish_babynames.html

I hope you can find a suitable name from one of these sites

deltadawn1975

Answer by deltadawn1975 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Im all for keeping family names! I like Landon Kelly for a boy and maybe Kelly Rose for a girl?
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:34 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I'm with Aqua_Jen on this. Keep the Kelly!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:45 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• i searched for an irish name and ended up with jude holden... go figure. my gramps has a rare irish name however... orrin
    heyjudeboy1223

Answer by heyjudeboy1223 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2010