How long would you keep giving your all??

My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months and for the most part I'm pretty happy,but lately not so much.I've been doing alot of late night thinking and I've realized that I give him 100% of me and I feel like I only get 65% of him and maybe 70% on a good day. I'm in love with him but I don't think he's on the same page as me.I mean I have to beg him to hold me at night,he only tells me he loves me ocassionally and I have to say it first and he likes to nit pick me and I do everything possible to make him happy. I mean I help with his kids but he doesn't interact with mine much.I bought him a PS3 for his birthday so now he spends all his time on that.The thing that really upsets me is we only have sex when HE wants it and im not allowed to ask for it.I mean Im beyond myself IDK what to do please help thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• uh, sounds like he is using you. i would be bailing on this one
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 9:29 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Sometimes I think men know more than women. We give all our ourselves and them are upset because we get lost and don't know who we are anymore. Men give what they can but take care of themselves and don't lose sight of who they are. A relationship is two people coming together because they love/like each other but they still are their own person. If there is something you want from him tell him without the drama. Set the expectation with him. I bet he will be more likely to do so if he feels like you allow him to be himself and your support his independance.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I support EVERYTHING he does
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Relationships are never equal. But if you feel this unhappy after only 5 months what's the point in hanging around? Plus, from personal experience, don't marry a gamer!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I agree, he's not on the same page as you. If it were me, I'd stop wasting my time, effort and money on him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• its 5 months. how can you "love" a guy you've only been dating for 5 months?! thats just stupid. dump him, grow up and stop introducing your kids to all your new boytoys.
    Anonymous

• my mom used to always tell me relationships are never equal, one person always loves the other more, its better to be on the other side i guess
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2010