She told him that God kills all our babies so if he spends more than 2 days here, God will kill him too!

My SS told his mother he wanted to move here. We've called CPS on her several times for abuse, neglect, and child endangerment. But because my SS won't tell them the truth, they always forget about it and leave. Anyways, he's been begging to move here and last night, my SS called saying he never wanted to come back here again. My husband immediately broke down and was asking him why and what happened? And finally he told us that his mother told him that God has killed all our babies (we've had two miscarriages) and that if he spends more than just a couple of days here, that God will kill him too!!! We tried to talk to him but now he just hangs up on my husband. What do we do? I HATE his mother. She's always been evil but this just went too far. What do we do? He was supposed to spend all week with his (his spring break) and now won't even talk to him on the phone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• his mother needs some help...THAT is just crazy..im sorry..Call CPS again and again...See religion is used to brain wash some..and thats just SICK...poor child..
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:04 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• File for full custody and get everything in writting.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:05 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I had issues with my daughters father and I started keeping a log or EVERY interaction whether it was texts, phone calls, meeting. Good and bad interactions. I also started tape recording the things my daughter would say when she returned from his house. I did this for about 5 months and when I took him to court, my end of things was so buttoned up and he had nothing. I got full custody. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Oh my gosh... that's a horrible thing to say to a child. If I were his father (not you) I'd go over there to sit down and talk to the son, and his mother. I'd get my weekends and by law she has to abide (here, 3rd time she refuses she goes to jail). I'd get the SS saying that on tape (the entire conversation so that no one could say he was fed the information), and I'd get him some help. That is just so horrible to tell a child I can't even begin how sick her mind is, how desperate she is to hold on to her son which is in no way any excuse for that.
    I am so sorry for the initial losses of your babies, but am sadder that someone would use them to hurt you in a whole new way. That's sick and twisted.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:09 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• If she is really a bad mother, he should be showing signs in other places, such as school. If you can, try to talk to his teacher, principle, etc and see if they have noticed any behavior problems. If they have, they will tell you, especially if you tell them about the environment he is living with. I would also contact a lwayer to see what legal recourse your husband has. I think that a mother telling her son that God will kill him if he lives with you is on the line of emotional abuse. I would get him into a therapist and get him talking. Go through legal channels. This woman has no right having children. I wish you the best ofluck, and I hope that your SS will be able to see the truth.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:37 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• That is horrible! That poor child. Document every single thing that has happend and take it to a lawyer. She needs mental help! And her child needs to be taken away from her. What is wrong with someone to tell thier child something like that?And you know she did too because no little kid is going to come up with something like that on thier own.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I'd call an attorney and have a suit for Parental alienation served on her. There is a syndrome of this and it is damaging to the child. It's abuse. Report her for it. She's screwing the child up emotionally.
    http://www.paskids.com/

Answer by admckenzie at 11:52 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• get a recorder on your phone so you can record the phone conversations
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2010