Due Date Question

I have a ? about my last period as far as trying to calculate a due date, In Feb. I spotted pink on the morning of the 2ed and thought I was starting my period well I spotted for a few hours and it just went away. On the night of the 4th I started again and it was light and lasted 4 days. I missed March's period and that is when I did a pregnancy test . So when trying to calculate my due date should I go by the 2ed sense that was the first day I had bleeding or go by the 4th sense that was when I started and actually had a period. Also do you think that maybe the spotting on the 2ed could have been implantation and I just had that small period anyway, I ask that because with my last baby we had the first sonogram and was 2 weeks father then we thought and the doc said I must have got pregnant a few days before my period and had that period anyway so now I thinking I could have done the same thing

bshelly

Asked by bshelly at 10:07 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would go by february 4th for now. in a few weeks, your midwife or OB will be able to feel your uterus and estimate how far along you are then. if s/he is saying "you feel 4 weeks further along than we thought", then you can assume that you should go by your january period instead. :-)
    Anonymous