Those Basters are going to force the Health care on us, most of

the people do not want it!!! Some states say they will not do it.

"Code red" protests are going on to kill the bill.

gammie

Asked by gammie at 11:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Do you mean 'bastards?'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• This is going to be a HUGE fail. But Nancy is still short for the vote and their plan to pass it without a vote will likely not stand the guaranteed constitutional challenges.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:10 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• its not gonna make it now! At least that is the current thinking about it! With the changes in the senate they do not have enough votes now. ;) ;) yay!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Wow, I had no idea they were so advanced? I thought that basters basted turkeys and sometimes chicken and roasts, I had no idea they could also push through the health care bill :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:13 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Our Government it not there to force us to do anything. This not how the government works.
    If you women are not upset about this than you are part of the problem. People do need help, but giving up our freedoms is not how to help.
    Get out there and protest!! do something.

gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:13 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Do you mean 'bastards?' Yes I type so fast that I do misspell. And also I'm venting!! so I did not check my spelling lol
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:14 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I don't think every person has been polled or talk to so they can actually say they don't want the health care reformas of yet. I do know I've heard a tremendous amount of republican people who are screaming, yelling, and jumping up and down trying to get the media's attention. They want to take their toys and go home. So I say let them. If the democrats can get the votes, DO IT. Or we will never have change in this area ever. Our country is hurting and we need SOMETHING to change. My mother has worked her whole life, she had breast cancer, my father has passed at age 52. She was a stay at home mom and my dad was a farmer. They made a very comfortable living. She deserves good health care. They contributed their whole lives. Now she has nothing.

I wish they would compare what our government officials get for health care (that we pay for) and compare it to a middle class family. It will make you furious!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Nancy P. want to pass the bill before the President go's on vacation. WTF this is too important to push though under the tables. (getting around the laws)

How ARROGANT is our Government they do not give a dam about the people, it is all about getting re-elected. Making their friends richer and the working people poor.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Ladies groping about it here won't make any changes, except getting your blood pressure high. Like someone else said, do something about it, be an active opponent, at least if it passes you know you did your part.

Answer by older at 11:26 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Your parents do deserves good health care. But what they are doing IS NOT GOING TO GIVE HER GOOD CARE that is the problem.
    People of other States come here for their HEATH CARE because their H.C is no good after the Government take over!!

Sorry about your Pain. But you need to see what is happing will not be good for you and all!!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:27 AM on Mar. 16, 2010