What's the point of eating totally vegan, but being a horrible smoker?

Doesn't that defeat the point?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not if your point is not to harm animals.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:27 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• If your point is to be healthy, then it does.

Answer by older at 11:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• well...if you eat crappy and smoke..thats a double whammy. eat well and smoke..lung cancer instead of high cholestrol ,too, LOL..I don't know...
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I know, it's so contradictory. In college I knew a few people like that. It was like 'hello! The single worst thing you're doing is smoking.' But...I also knew a lot of vegetarians who were very light smokers, I think that's different.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:30 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I always laughed at that, some will do some disgusting drugs too. I have also known several really obese vegans so its not necessarily healthier than a meat eaters diet its all about moderation. I am assuming to be a fat vegan your sugar and carbohydrate intake must be out of control. Does not sound too healthy imo.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHvvegans alllwwwaayyss look gross to me, even when they work out, their skin color and texture uch dont even get me started.
    smoking harms animals by wasting precious energy to make the damn cancer sticks in the first place, then all that crap in the air, not to mention all the wasteful treatments cancer patients recieve. you never win when you smoke
    Anonymous

• Maybe theyre just stupid, maybe they are trying to stop smoking, whatever, the smoking probably cancels out all the good eating vegan might do, but it's their body, their health and their medical bill. Just don't smoke around me.
    Anonymous