Sex isn't and has never been emotional to me?

I know it's supposed to be. I was raised Catholic and I know we were supposed to wait until marriage, because it's more special, blah blah blah.

I lost my virginity at 15/16-ish. It was NEVER EVER been emotional to me.

From 15-18 I slept with 50-ish guys.

I have been with my BF for 6 years now, and it's not, and has never been emotional.

What's wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• What's wrong with you? You slept with 50 guys who didn't respect you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I'm the same way. I did wait until I was with someone special and with whom I was very comfortable to do it, but it has never been "making love" to me...just sex. I guess that's just the way I like it..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• You haven't found love yet, this is what makes it emotional.

Answer by older at 11:39 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• "What's wrong with you? You slept with 50 guys who didn't respect you! "

I've only slept with ONE guy and I feel exactly the same way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Its never really been emotional to me either. I as well, lost my virginity at 15, to my boyfriend at the time. I don't know if it had anything to do with this, but it made me crazy. I could not handle it when my boyfriend broke it up with me. I was physco! After we broke up, probably a year or so after we had sex, I was trying desperately to find another guy to be my boyfriend mostly to make my x jealous. I slept with roughly 15-20 guys...all of which obviously used me just for the sex because no relationship ever resulted from any of those instances. So now....7 years later, I have never had an emotional feeling from sex. Sex is just sex in my opinion. It feels good and that's about as far as my emotions go with it. I have never had an orgasm either...don't know if that as anything to do with it either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

You think I don't "regret" sleeping with that many guys? You think I am proud? (Hence the anonymous.) I KNOW it's A LOT. I didn't say it wasn't. I am not like that anymore, I am now 26.

But WHY did I start like that, and continue like that? Everyone talks about "making love" and the "emotional bond", I just don't and have NEVER seen it. Even loosing my "V" wasn't "special", I could have cared less.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Who said sex supposed to be emotional? I don't see it that way. A Relationship is supposed to be emotional. Sex is just sex. Some women have an emotional bond to the guy they think is the right guy but if he's not the right guy then why would there be an emotional bond? I find it funny how someone can say that you had sex with a lot of guys who didn't respect you when I see it as you had sex with men you didn't respect, you just used....or kissed a lot of frogs trying to find that prince! (been there done that!)

Answer by admckenzie at 11:44 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Oh, and I was like a guy. I found them, slept with them, didn't talk to them, unless it was good. If you met me back then, you would have had NO idea I was like that, I wasn't white trash, prostitute looking, ect.

I NEVER wanted relationships, ect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Only 50? Girl I got you beat big time! it's such an empty feeling after each one so i try another. i just can't find what i am looking 4
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• i am going through that now. i find them. i don't look at them or talk to them. i just have meaningless sex with them and send them on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2010