Twins?

Just found out i'm having twins. Great unexpected but ok. fiance decided to tell his step mom after we decided not to tell anyone for awhile. she is the kind of person who will storm in my house and demand i take a HPT. or will be like let me see proof. Well i didnt get a hard copy u/s pic because i dont want the evidence laying around where my family can find it, they like to snoop. so i just had then take a pic with my phone.

idk what to do now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What is your problem? You are having twin, I would guess that in 6-8 months it will be pretty apparent that you were telling the truth.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Congradulations on having twins! :)
    As far as your fiance telling your step mom..well, whats done is done. Smile and tell her how happy you are.Tell her you don't have any "proof" at the moment.But if you get another ultrasound,she'll be the first to see the picture.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:02 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• congrats on the twins that so exciting as for your step mom tell her she can either be happy for you and believe you or she will find out in 9 monhts
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• congrats why are you scared to tell ur fam that you are having twins they are gonna find out later anyway
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• i don't get the problem either. if your MIL doesn't want to believe it, then that's fine. :)
    Anonymous

• to clarify, my family doesnt approve of me and my fiance, they let it be known to. i dont want to cause more problems this early into the pregnancy. as for MIL she has caused problems for us before and i dont want more know that we are pregnant,
    Anonymous

• If you are adults and living like adults, then I don't see how she can demand proof. Since your fiance is the one who screwed up by telling her in the first place, I would tell him that HE needs to take care of this. He should ask her to keep quiet on this until you are past the highest risk of miscarriage. Unless you are living with them you should be able to distance yourself from your family for a few months, and it sounds like you might need to do the same with his family. Lower your stress levels however you can. Twin pregnancy is very stressful even when everyone is on your side. Congrats & GL!
    Anonymous