On your O day is it ok to BD multiple times?

Will trying more than once affect the swimmers that are already trying to get to the egg? We will be trying for a boy so any time we BD it will be "doggie" style.

modaddict17

Asked by modaddict17 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• what's BD?? i get what your asking, but i don't understand what BD means. Maybe i'm just having a blonde moment. LOL
    Anonymous

• I mean having sex
    modaddict17

Answer by modaddict17 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• boy sperm swim faster than girls, but girls live longer... it doesnt really matter what position your in, you get what you get. and if you watched the show called Sizing up Sperm it explains a lot better.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• BD stands for baby dance.
    Anonymous

• Someone tell me- did I use the correct termonology? BD for copulating? Anyway the question still remains. If we have sex more than once on the day of ovulation will subsequent times interfere with sperm already in the reproductive tract?
    modaddict17

Answer by modaddict17 at 4:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• No having sex more than once a day will not at all interfere with the sperm that is already there. However, it doesn't allow the sperm count to get very high. What I would do is have sex one time on the day you ovulate and then let the sperm count increase again and have sex the next day (preferably in the morning). Once you ovulate your egg will remain viable for 12-24 hours. GL!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 5:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2010