How many women cheated?

No, I have never cheated but I am curious how many women have cheated on your current dh and why did you do it? It's never an accident that it happened, you didn't just slip and fall on him, lol. But why did you do it and did you tell your dh or SO about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I cheated once during a rough time in our marriage. It's still no excuse for what I had done. DH and I are still together, and he never found out. I feel horrible about it every day.
    Anonymous

• i cheated once. we became official in Jan 09, and it was in Aug 09. my kid's dad decided he wanted to be a dad after 3 years- i was all about it, like finally! he was really good with my son-- playing with him, being there- just being a dad in some ways. i started to like how he was, but i knew his past; cheating on me, physically and emotionally abusive, etc. he apologized for everything in the past. one night, i invited him over (without my boyfriend knowing) so he could be apart of our kid's life more and do the bedtime duty... after my kid went to bed, we "did it"-- for like 2 seconds. he got in, pumped like 3 times and pre-ejaculated. my cheating was really worthless... but he started going back into his old ways- selling girls for sex, drugs, etc.

i havent told my boyfriend, nor do i plan on it. no way that he'll find out cuz my child's dad decided not to be a dad again. he gets no more chances, imo.
    Anonymous

• (cont from 1:04): i dont plan on cheating ever again. i feel bad about it and i know how much my boyfriend means to me. i just wanted that picture perfect family type thing-- mother, father, child... but instead, i'm better off with mother, child, stepfather. i know it now, even tho i know how good my boyfriend is- i still wanted that same DNA-based family. stupid, i know.
    Anonymous

• i did close to 2 yrs ago with an 19 yr it was just a fling nothing serious and my reason was my husband cheated then after i found out he claimed to broke it off and changed his phone number then not even 2 hrs after his number change this other woman was texting him to have him tell me he had to go to the store so she could get a quicky. he was in the bathroom so i picked up the phone when the text came in..i didnt say anything just waited then he said he need to go to the store so i said good we all need to get out and told the kids to get ready and i got ready to...he got mad and said we cant go thens when i busted him.. then few days later he called in sick and was at her place her neighbor called me and told...so i went over there. i kicked him out then started seein the other guy a week later
    Anonymous

• I would NEVER cheat on my current husband. He is a good and loving man and he would never deserve such treatment or disrespect.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• If you have a great marriage, there is no need to cheat. People cheat for different reasons. I am currently involved with a married man. I'm happy now. My DH sucks. He ignored me for 4 years and we had a sexless marriage. So I really dont even consider myself "married". I will never tell him. Hopefully I will be able to move on when i finish school and get a higher paying job to take care of me and the kids. I chose my best guy friend for the affair b/c we had so much fun together when we were just friends. Who knows...i may just end up with him at the end.
    Anonymous

• Never have. My marriage isn't "great," but I respect and love my husband too much to do that to him.
    Anonymous

• I don't see how people could cheat though. Sorry, I'm the one that asked the question. I guess I can see why but to actually go through with it is another thing. I have thought about it but then my heart stops me from even continuing to talk to the person. I have a guy best friend that would be a perfect father-figure to my kids and boyfriend/ spouse...much better than my current dh but I don't think I could actually go through with it. I would feel so bad that it happened and I would in the end tell my dh about it because I don't keep secrets. How do you live with the mistakes that you have made...to look at your SO or DH every day and not tell them. To the ones that have slept with married men, I am so afraid of something like that happening to me, so why would you do that to some other woman?
    Anonymous

• I cheated before we married....we had been together for 3 yrs at the time. We were both young and having fun, just turning 21. He was with his friends all the time going to strip clubs, and I started to get lonely and bored. Instead of him and I being together every weekend, it turned into him being with his friends and me being with mine. Long story short, one night we all met up at a club and hung out. Dh (well Db at the time) was drunk and having fun dancing and paying no attention to me...so I asked one of his friends to dance. We danced and there were sparks right away. It turned into a 3 month affair, and I told dh that I liked this friend of his...he didn't seem to worry, didn't seem to care, just said he didn't want to break up. I didn't tell him the truth about everything that went on between me and his friend until years later. We married about a year after "full disclosure." This was years ago....
    Anonymous

• Sadly i did cheat on my fiance ALOT. We had a 1 year distant relationship, without ANY visits and i DID cheat on him more then once. I never have told him but i believe he may know he told me who he thinks i did it with and we never spoke about ti again so im not sure if he was playing and guessing right or he found out somehow and just dont wanna think bout it. I dont plan on doing it again now that we live together and arent distant and the sex is amazing. So no need to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He does everything, and i mean EVERYTHING :)
    Anonymous