my ex sent this to me and im all ready kinda dating someone else.......

well im gonna be near chaple hills or so today to turn in a app then im heading down to main street to visit before i head home and junk. either way i hope this all works out for me, and i hope that you say yes if this does. this could be the change in my life i really need to be happy, and i hope that youll be happy with me too. and the having u and k-la as part of my family would be awsome too:P not sure if u were serious then but i guess ill find out in the end eh? either way ill try to get in touch with u or somethin hopefully

i really have strong feelings for him and my girlfriend dont mind if i date a guy but idk if i can or want to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, maybe you should meet up with him for a lunch or whatever and see where your feelings stand. Has he met your gf before? If not maybe you should see how they get along go out to a movies or something. I know you said that he was your ex but why?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• if he understands that you have a gf, and your gf dont mind if you date a guy, it doesnt sound like you and your gf have commited, so if its all ok and you have this open relationship with you two dating others, i dont see how this is a problem. if your ex wanted you to pick her or him, that will be a problem.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2010