Have you ever cheated with a married man??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• No.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Ive never cheated at all. Did you or are you just curious?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I've never cheated but I am curious how many women think its okay to be with a married man.
    Anonymous

• When I was a teenager I hooked up with someone at work who was married and had kids..Now that I have a family I feel horrible about this, but at the time I felt like I was cool cause I was with an older man and he worshipped me and my body, now I feel like he took advantage of me and my naivety.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 12:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Never.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 1:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• never, but it seems the younger generation has no problems with gettin with someone who is married or in any relationship for that matter. its sad that people think sex is a free for all..even though some say it isnt about sex but ultimately thats what it comes down to... i nicked named my town slut-ville because ppl here are always with someone else's spouse or SO....even the people of whom i thought would never cheat, cheated, its also a norm for people to go with their friends SO, then find out and get mad for a few days but then are all buddy buddy...
    Anonymous

• Yes, I "hooked up" with married men when I was single. I think it's wrong, and I stopped after a short time because I was able to put myself in the wife's shoes. But you would be surprised at the number of married men who are willing to cheat - really "nice" guys with good jobs and I'm sure nice family lives.
    Anonymous

• I have been with a couple or married men, but I wasn't the one cheating...I was single. I'm not proud of it and wouldn't do it again.
    Anonymous

• Yes, once when i was single, and currently b/c my DH sucks and so does his wife. We've been the best of friends for over 6 years and it just kinda happened. I'm happy now. I have to keep my personal relationships separate from my "home" life. You can bash away if you like, but my kids notice that i'm happier now so that's what is really important to me. It will work itself out. I look at if you're out of icecream at home and you want some, go and get it. Life is too short to not get what you want.
    Anonymous