if you have 2 kids in carseats, do they both sit on the sides of the car, or one in the middle?

what's the arrangement? baby in the middle or on the side? both on the side?

just curious as we are trying to figure out what we are going to do!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Usually one on each side.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• We have one on each side. 1st because our car isn't big enough to put them side-by-side, with one in the middle. 2nd because I don't trust my toddler to be that close to my infant without constant supervision & I can't "supervise" properly while I'm driving.
    charity987

Answer by charity987 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I have three kids. The middle child sits behind the passenger side because he can do part of his carseat by himself. The baby is in the middle because then he is close enough for me to do his seatbelt. Then the oldest is behind the driver seat because when we pick him up from school it is easier for him not to run around the car. We have a minivan with duel rear doors.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• one on each side. i would like my 1 yr old in the midlde. but my kids are like cats and dogs. she is 3 he is 1 and the beat the crap out of each other all day
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I have 3 in car seats and a van. They sit on the outside and not the middle seat because it's hard trying to get the middle seat belt in the back fastened. I also don't trust them all close to each other because when they're in the mood it's hard to keep an eye on them while driving.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• one on each side...that is how I do it
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 12:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• we do one on each side, our car isn't big enough to put them next to each other safely
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 4:23 PM on Mar. 16, 2010